Intentional harm, or a moment of insanity; find the Evidence
A crime can be prosecuted whether intentional or not; but, if intentional it is more easily proven. More evidence is likely to be found.
Vengeful People and Vigilantes, need Intentional Planning, a set of circumstances indicating Crime. Violence is NOT necessarily related to corruption. Violence when used intentionally as a tool to enforce corruption, is a criminal act. Criminal Intent and Crimes of passion are very different. Crimes of Passion are devoid of thoughtful intent. Crimes of Intent generally means, look for the evidence.
Professional Acumen can use Violence with intention as a substitute for broad insight; which is most often a crime. Self-Defense an exception, but not necessarily exclusive of criminal intent.
Professional Acumen when broadly applied, almost never results in violence. Impulsive Rage occurs frequently for those prone, but rarely becomes significantly violent; road rage an example. Temporary insanity involving violence is often severe, but rarely occurs; not experienced by most people. While Violent Temper for those prone, tends to occur often, and severity filled with intent. So how does evidence point to which activity is occurring? How to deal with each activity is different.
|Significant Negative Impact||Likelihood of Occurrence||Look for Likely Evidence|
|Professional Acumen related violence||0||0||Evidence Likely Unavailable|
|Impulsive Rage w/ Violence||0||1||Frequent Occurrences Often Unnoticed|
|Temporary Insanity w/ Violence||1||0||Few But Significant Occurrences|
|Violent Temper||1||1||Frequent & Significant Evidence Available|
Often times the wrong label is used, and corrective actions are misapplied; not usefully considered. Lawyers usually make no attempt to collect “evidence” to determine which label is relevant; or not. If wronged by suspected corruption, quickly identify if evidence is likely to be found.
Corruption uses misapplied words, to influence unethically.
Framing Effects of Corruption
People claim to want to stop the violence associated with mass killings; to STOP the mass murders of children and other injustice. But in-general the public is unwilling to force their Representatives to make a meaningful change to broadly stop corruption in-general. People only want to stop the corruption that does not personally benefit themselves.
- The Senate is actively attempting to support the growth of corruption within Representation http://guidepost.us/stop-senate-treason/
- The media and politicians focus on gun control, and not the actual problem of social injustice; the seed from which violence grows.
- Mal-nourished and addicted mothers during pregnancy make mal-formed brains; a socially induced disability/handicap.
- Professional Acumen is not being taught in public schools; i.e. can you provide an action-based definition suitable for teaching common sense?
- According to OECD, corruption costs $7.8 trillion annually; however, this is an exceedingly conservative estimate that does not include losses from businesses harmed from Empire Building, where internal corruption uses business assets and opportunities to support personal agendas, nor the harming of businesses by legalized but unethical racketeering activities.
- The NSA already monitors almost every form of communication. But the current oversight is drenched in conflicts of interests. Policy prevents beneficially informing people involved with corrupt practices of their activities, and therefore prevents subsequent public disclosure, and prevents voluntary restitution with the least social harm. Policy prevents reporting persons to authorities who are unwilling to provide restitution for their participation in corruption.
- Organizations of every size develop Administrative Mafia that micro-manage resources and opportunities to benefit personal agendas instead of productively serving the organization mission.
So the tasks at-hand here are:
- to provide a broad understanding of what corruption is,
- the destructive nature of corruption,
- how to recognize corruption,
- how corruption stagnates the use of resources to broadly grow additional resources, and
- how to fight against corruption.